[pianotech] Piano not in tune with keyboard

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Jan 8 15:14:49 PST 2009

That is a good perspective Dean, and I will stick with it.

You are right too.  I just thought of Christmas break, and how the room was empty for that duration.

I tuned the piano Dec. 9th, so school was still in session about a week or two before break.  Should I ask if he had any problems during that period before Christmas break, or not even go there?

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578  http://www.toddpianoworks.com