[pianotech] Rebushing - New Article

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:38:09 PST 2009

Thanks for the article, JD. That's a great tip about rubbing the side of the
flange on wax. I'll try to remember it next time I'm rebushing.

I was taught to insert the pin, wait for the glue to dry, remove the pin,
then trim flush. I'll try your way next time. More than one way to skin a
cat, no doubt. Though I'd much rather be rebushing than skinning.  :-)

--
JF