[pianotech] screwed but good

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 22:23:32 PST 2009

Well, Ron, if you get THAT far into it, you can get a set of those bits
that will bite into the stripped screw head.  Wasn't there a discussion
about these new bits on here some time back?  Or maybe it was a Journal
article.  Anyway, they do work well when you need to get a screw out and
it's hopelessly stripped. One end of the tool is a drill bit which makes a
dimple suitable for the tool to burrow into.  A reversable power
screwdriver is all you need.
Paul McCloud
San Diego