[pianotech] repin CA'd pinblock

jim ialeggio jimialeggio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 07:37:07 PST 2009

I have Fuller in RI make me up custom 2 step drills, 1 non-cutting "pilot"
to follow the hole and the final ream, quite often...for short money, ie
1-off custom bits for $12 or so plus shipping. Haven't used one in this
particular situation. It might be difficult to pull it off in this case,
because the diameter difference between the pilot and the ream is so small
that it's hard to sharpen the leading edge of the ream. But it might be
worth a try for such minor $.

Jim

--
grandpianosolutions.com