[pianotech] The Knabe

Lynn Hall lmha60 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 07:26:44 PST 2009

Interesting thoughts.

Though I have not had a technician come and review the piano, I would assume a rebuild would include upgrading old technology with advancements made in the industry since 1922.

Furthermore the work performed on the case on other parts could also be fixed by a highly qualified person.

In the end, with these improvements the piano should be of a high quality and have another life in it.