[pianotech] Titebond molding and trim

Ayerspiano at aol.com Ayerspiano at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 11:18:22 PST 2009

In a message dated 2009-01-14 13:38 Eastern Standard Time,
zeno.wood at gmail.com writes:

Also found  it at Lowe's.  Also got myself a new heat gun, which I
remembered I'd  been needing as soon as I found out how fast this glue
sets!   Duh!

It says on the bottle that " it sets up fast but allows for  realignment of
working pieces"  so while hanging the  hammers I of course found the need to go
back and correct a few  in each section and it did feel weird to actually
break a joint  that felt well on its way to being set up after about a 5  or 10
minutes but the joints all felt solid when I was done.  My  mistake I should
have marked those re set hammers even though  they feel solid see if they become
problematic later with  voicing.

Tom Ayers
Highland NY

steps!