[pianotech] Titebond molding and trim

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 14 14:55:33 PST 2009

Good point about putting glue in the cup.. I don't!  I just spread each
hammer shank as I go.  A little in the hammer "hole" and some on the
shank...twist it on...and on I go to the next one..It's very fast setting,
so I love how fast I can hang a set!  Haven't had a problem, (yet) with
loose hammer "clicks".  No need to mark them,....they'll just appear. It
may be the one you re-set...or not!

Paul

"Zeno Wood" <zeno.wood at gmail.com>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
01/14/2009 02:12 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] Titebond molding and trim

Good thinking, marking the hammers that you re-set, thanks!  Yes, the
joint feels pretty solid in just a minute.  The glue also gets pretty
thick sitting there in the cup.