[pianotech] Baldwin Jack Alignment

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 11:20:02 PST 2009

Have you looked in the Pianotek Supply catalog? On page D-13 there's the
Double Drop Screwdriver (JDD-3), as well as the Grand Drop Screwdriver
(JDS-2), the Upright Jack Screwdriver (JJS-1). I *think* the JJS-1 works
great with grand jacks -- I suggest you send an email or make a phone call
to verify that. I believe the shaft of the JDD-3 is thicker than the other
two, but it is an excellent tool. Maybe Jurgen G or Joe G has something with
an even thinner shaft.Patrick Draine