[pianotech] antique plate cracks, weld or junk it?

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 22:14:48 PST 2009

The plate repair is possible. Restringing is possible.? Be sure the auctioneer pays you before he puts the piano up for bid. Even though the case looks nice,?I doubt if a restrung piano like that will be worth more than what he puts into it.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943