[pianotech] Interesting Product at NAMM

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Jan 19 07:33:28 PST 2009

Interesting, this reminds me of a concert last month that featured three pianists on the same S&S B
The first player played and the piano sounded lifeless. The second two players (mother and daughter)
the piano sounded wonderful. The difference I think was the first is primarily a keyboard person and the latter two
are accoustic performers.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com