[pianotech] peeling soundboard decal on Wurlitzer grand

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Jan 20 04:24:52 PST 2009

Must have been a Samick made Wurli.  There are many which suffer from that.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com