[pianotech] Player Uprights: was: Broken Hammer Shanks

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Wed Jan 21 14:50:44 PST 2009

Speaking of players, I will need to remove the player action on this piano to properly service the broken hammer shanks.  The hoses that connect to each key have a long strip of wood that I can unscrew so I wouldn't have to disconnect each hose.  And with the disconnection of two hoses on the bass side, and a few more screws, I should be able to remove the player.  Does that sound right?

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com