[pianotech] QRS Pianomation 2000CD+ not working after tuning/servicing piano!

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 22 14:20:25 PST 2009

Ryan,

                Was the player plugged in when you removed the ribbon cable
to get the action out? More importantly was it still plugged into the wall
when you plugged the ribbon cable back in after replacing the action? Could
it be you sent a voltage spike into the unit? Is your insurance paid up? J
Just a thought.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com