[pianotech] selling old ivory

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 05:58:29 PST 2009

? Tom
? An excellent use of old stuff.. ie. To entertain old guys.
?? Phil probably appreciated it.
? Dale

?

?

List,

The old chipped -- ?i.e. no good for piano work-- ivory that most of us have gathering dust ?is used by craft and jewelry makers. For example I had a guy ask for a few pieces for the inlay on an old pool table. Right before the 05 convention in Rochester I sold a 30 year collection (maybe a 1000 pieces) of mostly tails and crappy heads for $300.00 on ebay. Turning some old junk into a new Faulk or Fujan was my intent but instead I used the money to entertain Phil Bondi .

Tom Driscoll