[pianotech] Apology

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 10:02:53 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 11:20 AM, John Delacour <JD at pianomaker.co.uk> wrote:

> At 07:37 -0600 23/1/09, Michael Magness wrote:
>
> I was also soundly castigated by one gentleman who has appointed himself
>> the guardian of the list, guarding it from me and almost anything I have to
>> say.
>> Perhaps he's right.
>>

> Or perhaps he's just a republican.
>
> JD

No John I won't reveal who he is ( sorry Dale) but he did say his
disagreement wasn't with what I said just where I said it and I suspect that
it was me saying it.
He went on to explain that he has imposed a filter just for my email to
guard himself against my "diatribes" ?

I wasn't aware that I had spent enough time writing on the list to be
accused of writing diatribes.

I did check my sent mail file, this gmail program allows for a large amount
of saving of mail so I don't empty it as often as I should. Since I joined
the list 8/01/2007 I have sent a total of 415 email from this gmail address
which is my dedicated pianotech list and CAUT list email site. A percentage
of those were forwarded email to my other email address for saving, gmail
does not have a folder option.

If this is excessive please tell me so.

If anyone else feels I have engaged in diatribes please tell me so.

I believe this particular gentleman just doesn't like me but as recent
history proves I can be wrong.

In fact I'm quite used to being wrong, I've been married for 37 years!
(grin)

Mike
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404