[pianotech] Estonia

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 02:59:02 PST 2009

Les, I know what you mean. I still have my home made tuning levers and I still use them sometimes, BUT, for thight pins, good enough just isn't enough.MarcelLes Wrote

I carry four hammers, two home-made.  I have maybe $20 apiece in them.
If they're good enough for symphony and a bunch of other stuff, I'll
keep them.  les

Marcel Carey wrote:

  What kind of tuning lever are you using?
Since I've started using Fujan, these tune easier. Do I like extra-hard
tuning pins ? No way. I even suspect that pins that are too tight can
hurt a pinblock.
Marcel Carey