[pianotech] Diaphragmizing

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 17:21:03 PST 2009

David,

Yes, you are correct.  We radius the ribs and press with a lower MC than (what I understand) that of the RC&S boards, so they are not true CC boards and not RC&S boards, but rather a bit of a hybrid.
        Michael  Spreeman www.RavenscroftPianos.com

From: davidlovepianos at comcast.net

btw Michael, if I may ask (and if you don’t want to say I understand), what style of boards are these?  From your comments I deduce that they are a combination of rib crowing with some compression.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com