[pianotech] Fw: Newman pics of piano

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 07:37:25 PST 2009

I tend to view the "Piano BlueBook" as a bit of a rip-off (i.e. the public
gets a notion that an uninspected elderly piano is actually worth $6K when
it really needs a massive amount of work to be viable), but I'm glad to see
that it can be helpful in negotiating with insurance adjusters.How many of
those I&P rebuilt grands are "flying off the shelves" at $10-14K in this
economy?
Patrick Draine