[pianotech] Stolen Tools

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 20:19:42 PST 2009

An even better description of one's tools would be photographs of the tool case(s), both closed (to show the cases themselves) and open (showing the contents in detail).? Let Rob's unfortunate experience?be a caution to us all.

Here's to hoping you get your tools back, Rob (and catching the SOB who would?steal the means of someone's livelihood--well, we can dream, can't we?).

Alan Eder