[pianotech] Stolen Tools

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Tue Jan 27 01:07:15 PST 2009

Rob, It feels terrible, doesn't it? I'm sorry to hear you lost your tools, but don't give up Hope-- Jim Coleman, Sr. once had his stolen and the thief threw them back on his lawn a couple of weeks later; mine were once stolen--the thief opened the camera bag, saw what was inside, and tossed it under the dentist's office building. Luckily the plumber found them the next morning! I hope you miraculously get yours back too (or even not miraculously for that matter!!) Diane Hofstetter