[pianotech] Estonia

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Jan 27 08:44:21 PST 2009

I have had a Baldwin pin break about 25 years ago.  Thankfully that was the
only one.  It was in a grand.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com