[pianotech] Best Way To Fix Loose Pins?

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 14:29:49 PST 2009

For whatever reason I thought he was looking for a more simple method of
fixing the pin than plugging - but aside from that, excellent suggestion
John.

Ha! Now that I look at the subject line, he is looking for the BEST way -
assuming he means pinblock integrity, uniformity, adherence to original
dimensions, etc., you are likely correct that plugs would be the best.

Terry Farrell