[pianotech] headlights

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Jan 29 02:14:43 PST 2009

On 1/28/09, John Formsma <formsma at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Dean May
> <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com>wrote:
>
>>  I got a 3 LED headlight at Lowe's several months ago. It runs off 3 AAA
>> batteries which last forever and gives off a really bright light. It spent
>> many weeks in my tool pouch unused. Not sure why, maybe I was worried
>> about looking dorky when using it.

You mean there's someone there to see you in cyclops mode???  Last
time I used mine was in the concert hall before anyone was there to
turn on the lights. (they don't trust me with another key)

I've never been a slave to "fashion".  Function is beauty. Czech the
batteries from thyme to thyme, however...

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT
Luther College