[pianotech] CA disposal?

joel a. jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Wed Jan 28 19:32:42 PST 2009

William,

I recommend putting wax paper down first, then multi-layers of
newspapers to
catch the drops. If it does soak through the papers the wax paper will
stop the
liquid.

Now, disposing of the whole mess is a question .   Any of this
combination a
potential problem in the landfill?   The amount is not large, but it is
a question
for me as to the potency of what is involved.   I personally don't have
any severe
reaction except a smarting nose and watery eyes, but what about the part
that goes into the trash?

Joel
Joel Jones, RPT
Madison, WI