[pianotech] Journal Article

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Thu Jan 29 21:18:08 PST 2009

More dittos Ron. I've long had the zact same drill press and so set it up in
similar fashion after meeting you and seeing your set up in KC a few years
back.
I cut lots of plugs ( 3 blocks worth ) with a cheap Chinese cutter that I've
yet needed to replace or sharpen. The secret seems to be to cut the plugs
near the edge of your stock so the cutter stays cools and throws off the
chips out the side.
See photo.
Fenton