[pianotech] Insects!

piano workshop info at pianoworkshopny.com
Fri Jan 30 06:12:08 PST 2009

Hi David,

When I was in my country (Rome _ Italy) 1 old piano of 3 was infested by
wood beetles - "tarlo" (anobio puntatum). They love Italy.

I use with success the permetryn product.

In some of our state here in USA this product is forbidden, search online if
you can use in your.

Also it's a good idea to close the piano in big plastic bag for few days.

This product it's not greasy and go through the wood fiber.

Ah!!!.....don't drink it.

Marco De Lellis

Piano Workshop Inc.

PTG - Registered Piano Technician