[pianotech] Journal Article

erwinspiano at aol.com erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 06:32:56 PST 2009

A slower speed is required for hard material.ie. 3 to 5 hundred rpm. I use a mortise & tenon cutter, but I'm usually cuttin soft sugar pine. On sugar pine I can run it quite fast & rune compressed air. For quarter sawn maple plugs I turn it sloooooooow. How slow? Bout as slow as Fenton sweeps.grin
?
? Dale