[pianotech] CA glue symptoms

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Jan 30 16:27:49 PST 2009

Hi,
I was not applying it to a pin block.  I use it  (heavy variety) to fill
voids in my turning of the wood while making caster cups on the lathe.  It
works very well for that purpose but evidently this time I was too close
when applying and too soon sanding it down level and evidently part of the
dust got on my face  and nostrils even though I wear a surgical face mask
while turning.
James.
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com