[pianotech] Best Bushing Job Ever!

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:41:38 PST 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 3:28 PM, William Monroe <pianotech at a440piano.net>wrote:

>  Hi John,
>
> I love that you are using this VS profelt stuff.  I consider you the test
> case guinea pig.  I'm curious about the results that can be obtained, but
> not curious enough to try it yet.  Not knowing what exactly is in it, I'm a
> little nervous to use it.  So, keep diligent records, John and keep us in
> the loop.  And, if things don't work out, you can go back to the
> beginning.......
>
> William R. Monroe

:-)

I'm going on Bob's recommendation. He said they've done hundreds of jobs
with it.  They used to apply it to the felt before gluing, but then figured
that it could be done after gluing.  So they do it after gluing now.

I don't know what's in Goose Juice either (or Protek, or McLube, or ____),
but I use it quite often anyway.

So this is where I am, and this is where I stay. :-)  I'll let everyone know
if anything adverse happens.

--
JF