[pianotech] Danger!! was Journal Article

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Jan 31 21:01:58 PST 2009

Ed,
Rethinking this, I thought of two fences trapping the work with the stock
sliding along between them as it advances for each new cut. Along with my
foot trundle that I've yet to build, I think it would be a safe operation if
you were sober and awake.

Thanks again for making me think safety.
I don't like hold downs because you have to reclamp for each cut, besides,
sounds like one got away.
Fenton