[pianotech] Steinway Console Piano Hammers

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 06:56:45 MDT 2009

Good!  Here's hoping then!  Maddening when things like that happen.  Someone
was talking to himself at the time (not sure who that was ;-) ) and he
wasn't telling himself very nice things.  :-)  I'm returning the action
tomorrow and will take along some hammer hardner just in case.  Will let you
know how it turns out.  Maybe it'll just sing like the fat lady in the
opera?  :-)

Scott Helms, you're funny.  Looking forward to seeing you again at the
convention.  My wife is working one of the tables on Wed and Friday all day.

Thanks for the advice all.

Jer