[pianotech] New hammers

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Jul 1 09:37:20 MDT 2009

Greetings,
   Tone, and its perception by the pianist is so subjective that I think
the simplest approach is to ask him to take you to a piano that sounds exactly
like what he wants out of his.  If he can't do that, then you know he is
looking for something that doesn't exist.  If he can, then you will have a far
better idea of not only what you might do with the present hammers, but
maybe what kind of hammer you should replace them with.
   Sometimes work is just to expensive for me to afford to do...
Good luck,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Dell Laptops: Huge Savings on Popular
Laptops – Deals starting at