[pianotech] Grand Obsession (was re. Voicing Client)

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Thu Jul 2 23:13:03 MDT 2009

Ron, List,

I need to add something that is extremely important. All the
technicians that visited this piano and did their thing between the
showroom experience and the final curtain altered the piano forever
because parts were changed in an attempt to make the piano like she
remembered. It would be nigh impossible for that instrument to ever be
like it was, once having other hands get inside and do their thing.

It is utterly amazing of all that activity done to this instrument and
still have it end up at a reasonable semblance of what it once was in
its originally unaltered state at the time of the showroom experience
with a fresh tuning by a particular individual.

Sincerely,

Keith