[pianotech] Freight Damage to New Piano

Michael Spreeman m_spreeman at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 3 23:51:42 MDT 2009

"If" the only damage to the piano is to the polyester as represented in these photos, then you have nothing to be concerned about. Any competent polyester repair person could make these marks disappear and make the entire piano look better than it did when it left the factory.

Michael Spreeman
www.RavenscroftPianos.com