[pianotech] Flipping a truck

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Jul 6 15:53:54 MDT 2009

Matt,
What about the square "cups" that each leg fits into?They will be on the wrong side.
Also are  the wheels going to be somehow used?

 I'd be sending a registered letter the powers that be in that church advising against this idea. Not to play devils advocate(But I will) The piano tuner is generally given credit or blame in all things piano and this sounds to me like a disaster waiting to happen.
Just my take and good luck.
Tom Driscoll.
Thank you Matthew