[pianotech] Re.: refilling 1/3 lb. spools

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Jul 6 18:26:44 MDT 2009

On 7/6/09, Joseph Garrett <joegarrett at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Conrad Said: "Yup, that's why I only use 1# canisters..."
>
> Right! Real convenient to carry 30 Pounds of wire with you out in the field!
> Sheesh!

Well...  I have a recycled hard double cornet case which not only
holds #13 to 20 gages, but is the "bottom board" for the luggage cart
I use for schlepping my tuning tools, etc. all around campus, so,
YES!, it is VERY convenient.  I can get all my normal tools out to the
car from my office in the music building in one trip, and the string
case stays in the trunk if not needed.

As with many things on this list: YMMV!

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
Luther College, 700 College Dr.,