[pianotech] Flipping a truck

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 22:02:07 MDT 2009

Greg

It's not that doing this might be harmful to the piano, or the piano player, but what I think everyone is getting all riled up about, including me, is that Matthew, as the experts in this matter, along with the choir director, who should also know a thing or two about pianos, are being overruled by a bunch of guys who have taken the position that this is the way to solve their problem. That, to me, is plain dumb. I wish Matthew the best of luck with this church.

Wim