[pianotech] Flipping a truck

phil at emvkeys.ca phil at emvkeys.ca
Tue Jul 7 09:09:45 MDT 2009

Please allow me to speak from actual experience.

In the event of an accident causing damage or injury, an investigation
will be reveal that certain parties intentionally and deliberatly
employed the equipment in a manner not specifically intended by the
maufacturer. This potentially puts the insurance company in a good
position to refuse any damage or injury claim and further, it
potentially transfers liability to every individual who failed to do due
diligence toward preventing the accident. The whole schmozzle will be
decided by a magistrate who knows nothing about pianos, trucks or
risers. DAMHIK

Phil