[pianotech] Interesting action on Yamaha YUA

Alexander Lass lasspiano at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:49:04 MDT 2009

Ed,

This is the first question that came to mind when I saw the design.  To make
it analogous to a grand action, I think the feeling would be similar to not
having any gravity acting upon the hammer assembly until the point of
let-off.  Perhaps the spring tension is such that any sensation is
negligible, but it does pose an interesting question.

Ryan, any thoughts?

Alex