[pianotech] Steinert Grand

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Tue Jul 7 17:40:34 MDT 2009

Hi Israel,
That may be the reason.  The ones I have tuned were reasonable pianos so I
have no problems with them.  Just tuned a 100 year old Steinway 54" upright.
The only parts new on it were replacement bridle straps.  It was very sound
and tuning pins tight and no action wobble.  They made them like brick
buildings back then.
James
James Grebe
Since 1962
Piano Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Products(
314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
www.grebepiano.com