[pianotech] Online sign-up for hearing tests at Grand Rapids

William R. Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Mon Jul 13 13:59:47 MDT 2009

Diane,

One possible glitch. I tried reserving a spot for a friend here, and
it didn't look like it was allowing me to reserve the time. So
naturally, I kept tapping reserve on my iPhone and now that I've
reloaded the page, I see that all four slots are pending - though I
wasn't asked to enter a name or anything. Help?

William R. Monroe