[pianotech] Online sign-up for hearing tests at Grand Rapids

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jul 13 14:55:56 MDT 2009

William, Kent, et al,

I've changed the pop-up to a "regular" new window. I can't be certain about
the problem with making the reservation on an iPhone (I don't have one...)
but my guess is a problem with a pop-up blocker, because it just didn't do
anything,

When someone clicks a "Reserve" button, one slot in that hour timeframe is
"held" (marked "Pending") for you for 10 minutes. If you close the new
window that opens prior to ten minutes, either by completing the reservation
or just closing it, the hold goes away and you either have a reservation, or
the slot is freed for someone else.

Please try it again, and if anyone has more problems with it, please feel
free to email me... paul at bruesch.net.

Sorry for the glitches and bugs so far... hope it goes a little more
smoothly from here on out!  (And I feel compelled to add that it's sad that
so many money-grubbing annoying pesty sites have abused the convenient
pop-up.)

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN