[pianotech] Vertical Touchweight - Spreadsheet

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Jul 14 20:40:41 MDT 2009

When an attachment is renamed with the .obj extension, you can just download
it and rename it back to its original extension. So of course that means
that you should probably document its proper extension in the text of the
email so that next year someone coming across it will know what to do with
it.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN