[pianotech] Door open, but customer not home - what would you do?

Kerry kerrykean at att.net
Wed Jul 15 20:07:34 MDT 2009

That's interesting, Paul, that's been my experience too. I think we're just
one more in a long line of "service people" for our wealthier clients. For
many of my customers, having the piano tuned is an outlay of cash that they
consider closely in the budget and would never forget (and some even enjoy
my visits - go figure!)

Kerry Kean

www.ohiopianotuner.com <http://www.ohiopianotuner.com/>

  _____