[pianotech] bass or plainsteel strings?

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 16 12:09:05 MDT 2009

I think there is an advantage to making a call from the piano.   Mapes usually does a good job.

I don't have email capabilities from my phone, but I can see this might be a good thing...how much are people paying for the ability to send emails from their phones?   I see a lot of iphone usage...I don't see any need to read email from my phone...if someone needs me they have my cell phone...I'd like to hear if folks think online ability from their phone is crucial or not...?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044