[pianotech] New hammers

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Fri Jul 17 15:27:22 MDT 2009

Richard,

This will be a cruel statement from me, but if you have to ask, you
shouldn't be hanging.

I am certain there will be others who will be more polite, and most
likely will provide you with what you ask.

And while I am at it, why does your tag always say "Sent from my
iPhone".

Why is that? Can't you just sign with your name like most folks?

Sent from my MacPro