[pianotech] Was New hammers - change your iPhone signature

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Fri Jul 17 16:06:10 MDT 2009

Keith,

That's because Apple set up the default signature to show that.
Everyone that has an iPhone has that signature. Probably a marketing
tool to sell more iPhones...

For people with iPhones that want to change the default signature and
get rid of the offending text, here's the instructions on how to
accomplish that.  I'd posted this a couple of months ago but it was
under some obscure topic like "dampers."  :-)  Hope this helps!

Regards,

Rob McCall
Murrieta, CA

-----

On your iPhone go to the "Settings" icon.  Then scroll down to where
it says "Mail, Contacts, Calendars".

Click on that, and then scroll down to the mail section and you'll see
an item called "Signature". Select that and you can change your iPhone
signature to anything you want or just simply clear the "Sent from my
iPhone" text!

-----