[pianotech] Cell Phone for Business

Duaine & Laura Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Jul 20 16:30:47 MDT 2009

Rob

I might as well chime in.

I use the AT&T Go-Phone plan. You pay as you go. You can put in as much
as you want. I put in the max $100. It's $1 a day (as you use it) and
10cents a minute.

For me, it lasts about a year. Of course, I - only - use it for business
and/or emergencies.

http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/go-phones/

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years