[pianotech] DIY tuning

James Grebe jamesgrebe at charter.net
Tue Jul 21 05:37:48 MDT 2009

I have been in this business some 47 years now and just in the past couple
of years have I began to satisfy myself with my work.  I have been around
some of the top people early in my career and I have learned that me having
patience has been the biggest key to satisfying myself.  In other words, if
it is not as good as it should be, do it again until it is.
James
James Grebe
Piano Tuner-Technician
Creator of Custom Caster Cups