[pianotech] promo pens

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Tue Jul 21 19:28:54 MDT 2009

If you think about the past, fuller Brush placed a lot of their success on
having giveaway's.   I work with Music Treasurers and always try to leave my
customer with a gift that changes every year.   Right now it is a vanilla
candle in the shape of a piano that I got for $.25 each.   Go figure.

William